Zimbra Collaboration Suite version 5.0.7 is now available for download. We recommend all of you upgrade at this time.
You may download it at the Zimbra web site
ZCS 5.0.7 contains many important enhancements and bug fixes, including:
- Users can now set up audible or visual alerts to be notified when new email messages arrive in their Inbox, when an appointment reminder pops up, and when an IM message is received.
- A new role as been added to the sharing feature. The new role is “Admin” and gives the grantee the additional sharing privileges to re-share the folder with a another grantee.
- Users can now select which calendar to save an appointment to whenmthey accept the invite.
- The ZWC online Help is presented in the same language as the Zimbra Web Client language setting selected in the Preferences
- A Calendar zimlet was developed to make it easier to view free time to make schedule meetings easier.
- Zimbra Web Client users can now specify which users can see their Free/Busy information and who can invite them to meetings
Please see the release notes (PDF) for full upgrade details.
To see current, past, and next major release information visit the Zimbra Product Portal.
iWay Services for FOSS team