Zimbra Collaboration Suite version 5.0.12 is now available for download. We recommend all users upgrade at this time.
You may download it at the Zimbra web site
ZCS 5.0.12 contains many important enhancements and bug fixes, including:
- Global administrators can now create a “message of the day” that appears when other administrators log on to the Zimbra Administration Console
- ZCS theme colors are now more easily customized using an RGB color picker in addition to using hex code values
- Support in postfix for a policy to validate RCP TO content to minimize backscatter spam
- It’s now possible to enable configuration of external authentication controls in the domain Admin Console
- A new tab for “Import/Export” has been added to the Preferences panel in the Zimbra web client for accounts, calendar, and contacts
- End-users can now authenticate with alias domains
Please see the release notes (PDF) for full upgrade details.
To see current, past, and next major release information visit the Zimbra Product Portal.
iWay Zimbra services team