Zimbra Collaboration Suite version 5.0.6 is now available for download. We recommend all users upgrade at this time.
Customers and Partners may download it at the Zimbra web site.
ZCS 5.0.6 contains many important enhancements and bug fixes, including:
- In the Zimbra Web Client users can insert hyperlinks when composing HTML email and now set different reminder times per calendar event
- New user preference added for how messages are marked as read in email
- Admins can now replay backup redologs from an arbitrary point in time when restoring mailboxes
- Additional LDAP logging has been added to help diagnose sync problems
- Mac OS X Leopard (10.5) is now GA for ZCS Open Source Edition and beta for ZCS Network Edition
- ZCS for Ubuntu 6.04 LTS 64 bit is now GA (Open Source and Network)
Please see the release notes (PDF) for full upgrade details.
To see current, past, and next major release information visit the Zimbra Product Portal.